Empleos de new balance
- DescartesMontevideo, Departamento de Montevideo
- PepsiCoColonia del Sacramento, Departamento de ColoniaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Assess Colonia Site manufacturing processes capability for new product introductions, innovations and reformulations.
- Ver todos los Empleos de PepsiCo - empleo en Colonia del Sacramento - Empleos de Manufacturing Engineer en Colonia del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia
- Búsqueda de sueldos: sueldos de Mfg Sr Engineer
- ISS Group Holdings LimitedDepartamento de Treinta y TresPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- The Operations Representative (Boarding Agent) reporting to Operations Manager is responsible for providing logistics service to our Principals to ensure the…
- Luxor TechnologyMontevideo, Departamento de MontevideoPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Experience implementing new ERP systems.
- Assist with monthly close and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assist in the development of financial processes to support…
- NubankMontevideo, Departamento de MontevideoPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Providing Treasury and Wholesale Credit & Structured Finance support in the administrative and operational aspects.
- Control fixings for FX and Interest rate.
- Montevideo LabsMontevideo, Departamento de MontevideoPostedPublicado hace 22 días·
- Engage in collaborative efforts with teams to devise and execute new features and applications, utilizing Agile methodologies and JIRA.
- Abbott LaboratoriesMontevideo, Departamento de MontevideoPostedPublicado hace 15 días·
- Coordinate with affiliates and supplier and demand management of old vs. new item codes.
- Responsible for providing (Master Data) input for new material…
- JLLDepartamento de DuraznoPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Undertake detailed industrial and logistics financial assessment to establish project viability - post tax financial…
- EntravisionMontevideo, Departamento de MontevideoPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours.
- Ability to learn new technologies to implement and support in a dynamic environment.
- InterfoodUruguayPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Being the first point of contact for suppliers and vendors for questions regarding invoices, balance confirmations, advice on due payments and payment reminders…
- Montevideo LabsMontevideo, Departamento de Montevideo
- JulesMontevideo, Departamento de Montevideo
- Emergent SoftwareMontevideo, Departamento de MontevideoEmployerActivo hace 6 días
- Architect & develop new applications and features using industry standard best practices.
- Solve client needs by building new custom software, enhancements, bug…
- Montevideo LabsMontevideo, Departamento de MontevideoPostedPublicado hace 10 días·
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features.
- With over 10 years of experience in the field of big data, top US customers such…
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)Montevideo, Departamento de MontevideoPostedPublicado hace 2 días·
- Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new information and reacting to rapidly changing situations.
Job Post Details
Descripción completa del empleo
Descartes Unites the People and Technology that Move the World
The need for efficient, secure, and agile supply chains and logistics operations has become ever more critical and complex. By combining innovative technology, powerful trade intelligence and the reach of our network, Descartes helps get goods, information, transportation assets, and people where they’re needed, when they’re needed.
We’re one of the most broadly deployed logistics and supply chain technology companies in the world. More than 22,000 customers around the globe use our cloud-based solutions to transform the way they move inventory and information to enhance productivity, better serve customers, thrive competitively, keep pace with evolving regulations, and respond to rapidly changing market conditions. Descartes is publicly traded (Nasdaq:DSGX, TSX:DSG) with headquarters in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, and offices and partners around the world. With record financial performance for more than 16 years, we lead the industry in innovation investment. Every day, logistics service providers, manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and other logistics-intensive businesses of all sizes rely on our scale, stability, and comprehensive solution footprint to move what’s most important to them. Learn more at www.descartes.com.
We’re growing fast and invite you to join our amazing team.
Descartes is a leading provider of Ocean Transportation Rate Management Systems and Ocean Publishing Services. The systems and services that Descartes supplies to VOCCs, NVOCCs, shippers, and other ocean intermediaries allows them to maintain global rate repositories consisting of service contracts, tariff publications, inland rates, and governing charges.
- Interpret, create, maintain, and ensure the quality of maritime and inland rate information in Descartes proprietary rate management applications.
- Follow instructions in Process manuals.
- Meet objectives and goals as defined.
- Follow company policies and procedures under guidelines aligned by supervisor and manager.
- Experience in supply chain experience or ocean transportation is valued.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent English, oral and written.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge (excl.).
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Skills such as: analytical skills, proactivity, self-management, interpersonal skills and communication skills will be an asset.
Salary Range: $35,000 to $41,000 UY “Compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills as well as the years of experience you have. Similar positions located in different geographic regions will not necessarily receive the same compensation.”
Location: This is a hybrid position and may require employees to come to the offices in Montevideo a couple of days per week. #LI- Hybrid
As we scale, we’re looking for new doers, collaborators and innovators to join Descartes in uniting the people and technology that move the world as the Global Leader in Logistics and Supply Chain Technology. We’re entrepreneurial, hardworking, geeky-in-a-good way problem solvers. Guided by our values, we nurture a TEAM focused culture that invests in people and creates opportunities for advancement across a broad spectrum of career paths. We prioritize work-life balance and foster an environment with the space to take ownership, to be heard, and to carve a path for your individual accomplishments to help drive our success. At Descartes, everyone has a voice and the best idea wins, regardless of who makes it. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, remote and flexible work hours, and the opportunity to join a company on an awesome mission with a great existing team and trajectory.
Descartes also has a deep sense of environmental responsibility. Learn more about how we helped our customers save over 552,000 metric tons of CO2 in 2020 by reducing fuel and paper consumption: https://www.descartes.com/who-we-are/social-responsibility-sustainability/environmental-impact. Join a team that’s committed to working with customers to conserve resources and enhance sustainability.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for, and Descartes sounds like the team and the mission you want to be part of, apply now. We can’t promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
Through COVID-19, we implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview and onboard candidates by video using Microsoft TEAMS. We record interviews and use them strictly for quality assurance, training and general record keeping purposes. Should you have any questions about this process, please connect with our hiring team in advance of scheduled interviews. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
We are an Equal Employment employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please review our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at Descartes.com.