United Nations Development Programme
4,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de United Nations Development Programme

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 525 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
El ambiente internacional y procedimientos claros para la implementación de los proyectos
Cultura laboral
Employee friendly Management and have good communication with juniors.Have a strict eye on given tasks and will benefit you upon achieving tasks at time.
Cultura laboral
Their communication is very bad it is almost no response to my communication as a remote worker. very poor communication policy
Cultura laboral
UNDP is a one of the best officers in Afghanistan and it really does a lot of things for Afghans. the main jobs of UNDP is to support the Afghan government in al aspests.
Cultura laboral
My experience was good. UNDP is amazing work place. My coworkers, administrative staff and consultants were very friendly and cooperative. They were very helpful for me after my injury due to vehicle accident while I was on way to my work. Good system, human well-being is prioritizing.
Ventajas
Transportation with driver .
Good health insurance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Team work is great. You are given huge amount of tasks with certain budget target to spend on targeted areas of work within a given time frame. In a year your target would be to spend certain amount of million in line with project/ Programe activities working towards achieving objectives.
Ventajas
Very proactive to ensure all staff is working
Desventajas
Sometimes management are biased.
Cultura laboral
UNDP is the lead agency for the UN common system where International civil service for development is at its best. All processes have been well documented over the years, and you only have to follow the policies for effective operations in humanitarian work, international trade and development.
Organised setting
Highly bureacratuc
Cultura laboral
if I return to work at the United Nations to ensure that any part from the knowledge for good works is a good communication.we hope to inprobe, increase a friend ,
Safety, good health, smart
Honestly, carefully, trust
Cultura laboral
- Quality Assurance Assessment on Department of Interior and Local Government project especially implemented by the Local Chief Executive is challenging. - To capacitate the LGU is the hardest part. - I enjoyed most because of travelling opportunity.
Great compensation
Time bounded
Cultura laboral
I think the project I work for now it will completed very soon so before the work is completed i try to find alternative job for me . to support my family and gain more experiences.
get more experience
health care
Cultura laboral
Great office team at UNDP but the secondment was a useless waste of time and my skill set. I was there to make a difference and did but no where near what could have been done as the company seconded to was broke and quiet sad. They couldn’t afford to pay or house me properly and they couldn’t afford to carry out any plans
Country and the UN itself
Desventajas
The secondment company. So broke they got me in to debt
Cultura laboral
I interned as a project assistant. It feels nice to participate in the South-South projects the organization is currently proceeding. The supervisor is helpful and my colleagues​ are friendly.
Cultura laboral
I joined UNDP as Senior Advisor 14-years ago, worked in several Country Offices in Africa & Asia. My work has been demanding & my supervisors have been using it for advocacy decision making and dealings with governments and development partners. Host governments have been using my expertise effectively in all the countries I worked. Unfortunately, despite the qualification, longer hands on experience (20+ years) and series of certified training; there has been little or no support by UNDP to vertically progress in my career instead moving laterally. That means the organisation has no place for me and advisers like me, which negatively impacted our hope to grow & improve. It is really disappointing to see oneself in the same position with limited steps to grow for so long.
Cultura laboral
As i was doing my internship in UNDP (United Nations Development Programme), working environment was good, and all staff members were collaborative and innovative according to their assignments.
Cultura laboral
A great place to work with people who have different culture backgrounds. Very relaxed and work-life balanced working environment. Colleagues and supervisors are all very nice. It's a place that you can definitely grow and learn a lot.
Cultura laboral
It depends basically on the position you are in, and whether it is a complete staff job or on a project. But overall, a good work experience even though the environment might sometimes be weird, because of casual conflicts between elder staffs.
Cultura laboral
I learned a lot during my time working at UNDP. Tasks were often fascinating. Managers were skilled and willing to offer guidance. I also enjoy working with a variety of projects.
Great work environment
Short breaks
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed every part of the job,as speaking to people is the most fun part as others eventually are mean but you suck it up and continue as its what brings food on the table
Ventajas
No was working from home
Cultura laboral
It was a challenging job , demanding and sometimes routine. I was seconded to a ministry providing engineering experise to the ministry as well as knowledge transafer to juinior engineering cadets
Cultura laboral
The environment Is inclusive, motivating and challenging. My work was front line service oriented, and I felt motivate and secure because the employer provided Mr with all the tools I needed to deliver results, and the necessary security measures.
Ventajas
The work pays well and is worthwhile
Desventajas
One can spiritually get lost in the mission
Cultura laboral
Excellent work environment, challenging work ,, career future development, respectful management, friendly staff, flexible work schedule, amazing training opportunities