logotipo de la empresa Securitas
Securitas
3,3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Securitas en Ashburn, VA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Estás viendo evaluaciones en Ashburn, VA, según tu ubicación actual.
¿No es tu ubicación deseada?Elegir otra
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,1Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 23 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 21.426 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Decent job for entering work force

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Work life/culture is different depending on what site you are at. Policies and pay also vary site to site. The main Securitas office staff is difficult to get in contact with. No way to contact via email, no returned calls even after leaving messages. A lot of communication issues between employees and management. It is hard to advance further. It is not a bad place to work for those in-between jobs and those re-entering the work force.

decent pay, training

poor communication, changing policies

Structured and efficient,

This is a professional and efficient security company. Great company for someone starting out in security or someone who's been in the security field a while. Pay is good and plenty of opportunities.

Ventajas

Plenty of work and good pay and benefits.

Can't think of any.

Large

Well, Information and communication seem to be a real problem for this company? Also young employees power hungry do not respect elders within the company? Last, in time they need to hand out more uniforms as it would be nice to have one full shirt and pant for each day you work 5 days so 5 uniforms.

Nothing really

Desventajas

People are not using common sense

job pays good

that's all it has going form. You sit around 8 hours a day watching cameras. The people i work with are cool but if you want a productive job where you don't feel like wasting time, this ain't it.

good pay

boring

Terrible environment

I was treated with such disrespect I would never recommend this company to anyone I care about. The management staff is very rude and unorganized. They are beyond unprofessional and see nothing wrong with their actions ever.

Working there
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive and fun

Relaxed environment where employees can wear uniform to work. "They believe in and live their mission statement every hour of every day. The work culture is super fun! This company has great core values and plenty of room for promotions.".
Cultura laboral

A good place for consistent work

Securitas is a reliable company as far as you can depend on a job. I would not consider this company a good place to continue your career. There is really not a lot of room for growth.

Very week management

Very week management and center of racist people of different races fighting with each other all the time. They need to stop it otherwise very soon they will be no where in security industry

Great company

Securitas Has Been around for years this is a very great company to work for the have great shifts outstanding tranning programs for all employees they also have very good benefits for employees and the company has great uniforms and the company has great management.

Very rude, and inconvienient

Overall very rude management, supervisors always call in inconvenient times, not helpful at all. Branch manager and staff are very rude. Workplace culture is very difficult.

increase pay

short breaks

Look Elsewhere For A Career

The application and interview process went smoothly. There were some red flags during the general training all private security is given before being assigned and then further trained at a post. We were given a sign in sheet that was visible to everyone at the training event where they expected us to write down our social security numbers. The trainer said something that implied it was acceptable to use force. Which is almost never acceptable for unarmed security to do, as there is no ability to make a arrest. I challenged this and was asked if I actually wanted the job. My first post was night shift at a hotel. The person who trained me did about half the things in the written documentation. The hotel had two people working the front desk, but the person who trained me told me to do room service and baggage handling (which was not in the documentation) so they would not complain. One of the front desk employees told me they fired security guards about every two weeks. The local Securitas branch office would accommodate this so as not to cause problems on their national contract. My second and last posting was at a data center that employed around 50 guards. I was given a contract that said I could not have any type of business relationship with any of the clients customers or suppliers, effectively signing my ability to use the internet and phone in my personal life away. Someone was fired every 1-2 weeks. During the week long training I was never given a chance to read the 500 pages of documentation to perform the job. The night shift was easy but I was constantly pressured -
Cultura laboral

House Slave working for power hungry ex military supervisors/managers

You are nobody. Once you are put in a system, you are expected to show up and repeat. Any questions or explanation is considered subordination. It's a ghetto company with absolutely no vision and the mentality to bite more than it can chew. The DCJS training is fake, self promotion and complete BS. STAY AWAY!
Cultura laboral

Good for studying. Bad for advancement.

Plenty of time to do your own thing and study. It should be used as a stepping stone. The majority of the time you are sitting down and the white lights and walls feel claustrophobic at times. Advancement is slim to none and you are given a schedule that may or may not work for you. Employees tend to be nice. Site management jumps between distant and overbearing. No vacation days at all after a year. You get a check instead for the 5 days you would have been on vacation. Medical is standard for security. I do not make enough to survive on my own. Full-time here is considered 32 hours a week and management is very, very strict with overtime.

Lots of study time

Isolation. Subpar pay.

Productive workplace

A friendly work environment to work at with a good and friendly co workers to work with. In all, a formidable Team at all times. A good place to work and learn at the same time.

Good security start

Depending on the job site, fairly easy work. Lots of walking if required. Can get boring if you work on a site by yourself. Be attentive to your surroundings.

Decent pay

Advancement

customer service related

it wasn't a bad place to work at.someth=imes its very stressful and sometimes far relaxed . It all depends on the customers you receive daily on your sift.over all its a good job for people who love customer related services.

Good Company

Good Professional Good Management Steady Work Work Place Culture Respect Integrity Honor Good Professional training benefits on going training vacations

Cultura laboral

A very rewarding and insightful job that ensured the security of person and property at datad center

Supervising Security officers to keep vigillant and protect life and property as well as monitor activities of suspected deviant behavior has taught me a lot of about security.

Ventajas

relaxed, friendly but firm work environment

remuneration needs to increased
Cultura laboral

The job is. Very reliable and structural Offered good benefits and flexibility. Allowed us to work from home when needed. very happy with Securitas

fair rating

Good company that has good contracts, however there is disorganization regarding compensation and benefits. It was extremely difficult for employees to contact HR directly to resolve issues that arise.
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed working at the datacenter

I had the responsibility of assisting the Security Manager with all supervisory, training and operations functions at the Microsoft assigned facility in accordance with post orders and client instructions.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Securitas. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general