IBM
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de IBM

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 31,101 evaluaciones

Objetivos claros y buena sinergia entre equipos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Desde mi rol en un proyecto de consultorio e implementación como el del Brou, la dinámica era muy particular ya que mi equipo se componía de personas de IBM como implantador y personas de Brou como el cliente. Buena comunicación de metas y objetivos, trabajo en conjunto con las areas involucradas y mucha sinergia en los procesos.

It's a job.

Not the old IBM. Lots of turnover. Greatly depends what department you are in. Some people enjoy it, but be sure to keep you resume up to date.

Looks good on a resume

Get in get out
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and flexible company to work

One is the best organization to start your career. Really right mentorship and right amount to training that is required to do your work. Flexible in terms of project and location
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This co has always had the potential to be the best in tech but has languished its heritage. As a result now a shadow of its former self.It’s not that they couldn’t be the premier leader again but it looks like they’re in the spot their in because of short term gains and management that are not truly tech driven.They build their foundations now on seeking aquisition of other companies who are in the same financial shape as they are, the people and assets. After draining what they can let the people go.

remote

Short, term
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good place to grow. But, ultimately a powerful tool of the New World Order.

Each IBMer has a unique experience at IBM. Some hate it, some love it. Overall, I think large corporations have a tendency to dull ambition. This causes attrition of great employees, who's absence promotes further attrition. In their place come mediocre place fillers, that hurt the overall experience for everyone they work with. It's like an art school where you see paintings of smiley faces hanging on the walls. Still, there are many great people still working for their retirement at IBM.Ultimately I left not because of the opinion just stated, but because IBM somewhere is working on things like vaccine passport systems and social credit score systems. Eventually these will be recognized as traitorous acts against humanity done for profit, just give it a while. I don't work for New World Order servants, even if I were just mopping the floors I would not contribute one iota.

Ventajas

Lots of big company perks

soulless
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Okay while it lasted

Flexible schedule and work location. The salary was good to start, but virtually unchanged for a decade. Nearly unlimited budget to accomplish tasks. Complete your goals before turning 40.

Productive and conducive environment

IBM has learnt how to sustain herself as a company as the old IT company and tries to do the same with the staff who care to work for them for a long time.

Ventajas

Health care and inflation responsive salaries.

Desventajas

Vacation resistant depending on your manager.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great brand power but work life balance, company culture, team culture and overall management could use a serious upgrade.

This company has great brand power, and you really do learn a lot in a short span of time because you move through different projects/assignments relatively frequently. The work life balance, company culture, team culture and overall management could use a serious upgrade. Practitioners have a different PM for every project. PMs are not incentivized to be people driven, and instead are very numbers driven. This has a trickle down effect, and the team culture follows suit. It is not a place where you enjoy working with your team members or develop any meaningful human connections. Most interactions are surface level. In addition to the PM, line managers follow up maybe once a month with either a brief 15 min conversation or a Direct Message and don't really go out of their way to promote/discuss your individual career growth strategies.

Great brand power

Desventajas

Work Life Balance, Company Culture, Team Culture, Poor Management, Not a fun place to work.

ok

ProsEveryone I have met is top notch and on their game.Exceptional training.Exceptional tools.Exceptional SupportThe best thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skillsConsNONEThe worst thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skills. You can get yourself lost in expertise sometimes but having all this knowledge to draw from is absolutely awesome and EVERYONE is ready to jump in and help, just waiting to be asked or to find a place to contribute.

Good company

Good company to work have to close with our managers to gain more.Depends on project pressure will be there And shifts also.Pay is ok bot much have to look.

Work life balance

Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The worst place I’ve ever worked.

I wouldn’t recommend leaving your current job to work for IBM on the Accredo pharmacy project. Dysfunctional management, constant miscommunication, and useless training by experts that are overseas!

Monday-Friday schedule Working from home Hour lunch

Desventajas

Management! Management! Management! They make the job a lot more stressful than it has to be.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

it was a very interesting work place

They used to test programs i different languages in different site in the states. It was very productive and the qa in different languages was beneficial even for the english version. Now each tester is his own country and the international collaboration is over
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fantastic people and female representatiton! Supportive manager and great experience

I had a fantastic intern experience virtually during 2020 and 2021. My first team was all girls, and that helped me feel like I belong and we did many virtual events to get to know each other and build a community. My second team was larger and a mix of gender and I did a lot of tasks. Sometimes I finished tasks faster than they could assign me things, so I did have some downtime. Had a lot of fun virtual events like an intern hackathon, intern step challenge, intern baking challenges. Made work from home a lot more flexible. I learned a lot and met great people. The only thing was just me, the product I developed for was for a technology person, so I didn't relate to my day-to-day life, so it made it hard to talk about with nontech friends to explain what I do, since they didn't understand the purpose.

Ventajas

Free swag, Intern events (hackathon step challenge etc), Female representation, Supportive and kind managers, FANTASTIC work-life balance, flexible, direct, impact on real teams, Free outside learning resources

Desventajas

Lots of downtime (could be a pro or con), Working on a technology product at a large companie, end product might not impact you a ton day to day
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No work life balance, senior leadership is very poor

Churn and burn, working for an American company they don't really care about employees in Australia. Too slow to adapt as the company is too top heavy.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

IBM is a great place to learn new technologies

If you want to learn new technologies, IBM provides you many opportunities. You can rotate among various teams. Co-workers are super helpful. Paternity leave, 401K, medical benefits, 3-4 weeks paid time-off. Work-life balance is decent.

- Many different projects and technologies - Helpful, intelligent co-workers

Desventajas

- compensation is not the highest
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very good. Very flexible as long as finish work. Everyone is kind. Colleagues and managers are like friends. Opportunity for existing employees rather than outside employees

Stage enrichissant

points positifs : accompagnementéquilibre vie pro / persopoints négatifspas formation sur le logiciel , on compte seulement sur ton autonomie sur des logiciels parfois complexes :)télétravail et isolement plusieurs acteurs: IBM ,IBMI, CIC lille embauche des jeunes seulement en IBMI
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Cultura de inclusión y constante aprendizaje.

La empresa tiene una cultura de inclusión y constante aprendizaje, además ofrece flexibilidad y oportunidades de crecimiento. Volvería a trabajar en IBM sin duda.

Overworked no advancement

Terrible company to work for as the don’t care about employees and try to get you off the books first chance they get and don’t offer any new chances with your skill set ..... stay away

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company with good learning.

Company is really good with great learning and good management. The only thing is yearly hike is very low. We only get good hike during promotion. Login and logout time is not fixed.

Ventajas

No login and logout time, we just have to complete our work.

Low yearly hike.

Buen ambiente.

Gran empresa para trabajar. Mucha competitividad. Entendían a los trabjadores.

Asociación solidarista. Transporte. Seguro privado

Pocos aumentos
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en IBM. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general