General Motors
4,0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de General Motors

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,8Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 9.411 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 9.412 evaluaciones

Ambiente lavorativo flessibile

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Trabajo sobre linea de produccion. Mucho calor en verano, tiempo para comer normales

Decent pay if you want to work 7 days a week

Poor training, hotter than hit in the summer, below par pay, far too long for new hires to be made permanent. Lots of room for improvement. Many under trained managers and with the union, your hard work gets you nowhere.

Na

My only problem with the job is that you don’t have job security and lots of benefits when you’re a temp. It’s also hard to get hired in , and some gets laid off before their contract is done

Hours

Desventajas

Being a temp with no benefits or seniority

24 junio 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the time you took to leave a review! - Global Talent Acquisition

Money

It’s a great job to earn of substantial amount of money but supervision is bad and as a temporary worker for four years meant nothing being in a union and a temp worker means nothing

Earn a good living

Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

very good benefits and fast pace and hard work

allowed me to raise four kids travel across the United States make very good money and work very hard I would give General Motors a five-star I'm retired now with a very good retirement plan also I have very good health plans also dental and vision plan paid for by General Motors..

Ventajas

Very good vacation time and personal time off

Very hard work

23 junio 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad that you enjoyed your time at GM! - Global Talent Acquisition

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Production factory environment

Spent 22yrs with this company, management is very political. Hard to advance unless you say the right things to the right people at the right time. You will work at least 10hrs a day if your management at least 6 days a week. The union can be difficult to work with. Some individuals who do NOT perform will keep there job and get paid the same as those who do.

Ventajas

Shift premiums for off shifts

Hourly get good Healthcare, management does NOT

Okay job

Poor management. They are unorganized. They have decent benefits. You get hired on as a temp. You have to wait too long to become a permanent worker.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive place to work if you with the right group of people under the right supervisor.

Overall good career just not a lot of opportunity for growth. Great health benefits that you will not find anywhere else. Overtime can be plentiful at times.

Helped save life's.

Worked with ventilators to help aid to the epidemic of the COVID 19.Was able to work with both companies during the outbreaks of the COVID 19. Got to make a difference.

23 junio 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad that you were able to leave an impact on others at GM. - Global Talent Acquisition

Ótimo salario e benefícios

Ótima empresa, bons salários,PLR, plano de saúde, oportunidades de crescimento.

Ventajas

Plr, salários, plano de saúde, promoção e oportunidades

Não tem.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great (weekly) pay and work environment

To be fair, I worked in QC (a very good department) as a Student TPT on midnights and sometimes day shifts, but I thoroughly enjoyed working there the entire time I was able to before covid and the parts shortage hit. I loved that we had paid breaks every two hours plus bathroom breaks. I found it fun to finally meet the people that my family members had worked with for years. If it were possible, I'd still be working here.I found the jobs in QC fun because I was able to converse with co-workers while still focusing on my work. The fans help the workplace stay cool even in the hottest times of the day and you're permitted to wear shorts and shoes in this department. I was able to learn the jobs fairly quickly too!

Ventajas

paid weekly, fans keep the workplace cool, paid breaks, bathroom breaks, I had great team leaders and group leaders, employee opinion surveys to help improve the workplace

I have no complaints

Work somewhere else

As a temp, you’ll be forced overtime, forced to unwanted shifts, no home life, no raises unless you get hired in permanently which they have to do by your 2nd anniversary but can just lay you off at 23 months to reset your time back to 0.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and can be fun

Working here its most definitely productive and a fast pace but once you get use to it it's just a normal day here . I would recommend working here great pay and benefits

Drink The Kool-Aid

You become a General Motor when you work here. The one good thing that I picked up from working here is what is and is not acceptable to deal with; What to engage in, and what not to - this was a learning curve as far as work.

Mostly good people

Management doesn't care, and HR is even worse. The only good thing about working there was the people I worked with. I had to have surgery on my knee and was fired because I was still considered a "temporary employee."
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun but very physically demanding

The toughest part about working for GM is its just not enough down time to allow your body to recoup or for you to spend with your family. Its a 6 day a week demand and during COVID it was 7 at times. So the work life balance isn't there!

Ventajas

Amount of money to be made and benefits

Desventajas

Not enough time off to spend with family and very physically demanding

great

Overall positive work place - the job market is starting to change for dealerships but the rental market for cars is still booming and will always be.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

As an intern, not much to do

I am honestly paid very well for being an intern. I am being exposed to a lot of different aspects of the business, meeting a lot of people and expanding my network. Everyone is super friendly, but I am not doing anything for the company, I have to struggle to work 8 hours a day, nothing for me to do when I am not in meetings.

Bad management

Was at the company for 10 months and had 5 different supervisors. Worked 10 hours a day 5 days a week some Saturdays. PAYS UNIONS DUES FOR A UNION THAT DOESN’T FIGHT FOR U! Very unprofessional

Average at everything

The job isn't glamorous yet not boring. Pay is average but benefits are great. There are a ton of resources to continue learning, including knowledgeable people who are willing to help.

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

Una empresa trasnacional con valores de clase mundial, fue la escuela de mi carrera profesional y con orgullo puedo decir que inicie como pasante y culmine mi carrera como Gerente, lamentablemente la empresa la embargaron
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en General Motors. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general