DTE Energy
3,9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de DTE Energy

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 743 evaluaciones

Procurement

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
DOD operated by Husband and wife. Good company to work for. Pay was little and work was a lot. The experience however here was amazing. I learned a lot in procurements. I got to sharpen up my spanish. It was a great experience.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay, but company is stuck in the past

It's not a bad company to work for, but I don't think they train you and develop any necessary skills for your future. All of corporate is stuck using outdated Excel models for reporting and analytics, which should have been streamlined a long time ago. For this reason, it's a cushy job, but also can be boring and not lead you to better yourself.

Decent pay, relaxed environment

Desventajas

boring, lack of real future

A lot to do

It does not seem so hard at first, but eventually the workload combined with the amount of ignorant and rude customers make the pay not worth it. Getting help can take some time, and stalling with the customer is never fun. The training does not cover enough and it seems to be inefficient in a lot of degrees.

Productive and educational

DTE is a Great company to work for, excellent benefits and salary . Very generous retention bonus structure. Hard work and dedication will lead to many opportunities.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management does not care about their employees

Management has no loyalty. They do not care about their employees and will through you u set the bus without hesitation. DTE IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED,

Management is terrible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Job And Benefits

It’s a good job that will let you take it where you wanna take.Be prepared to work outside and with complaining co workers though.Overall no complaints about benefits and pay.It’s what you make it.

Management lacks knowledge

Honestly I've never been so micromanaged in my entire life. If you are a minute or two late from lunch or break, you end up in disciplinary meetings. A customer can ruin your incentive because of a survey they give that can have absolutely nothing to do with the way you assisted them.

Fun internship experience

The DTE internship experience was quite fun. I learned a lot about how the company, as a whole works, on the corporate side of things. Definitely would do it again.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Leadership Doesnt always walk the walk

Greg at company mission and vision. Some leaders walk the walk but for many in middle to upper management, they profess to encourage work life balance for their trams be tnwhen it comes down to it, they don't act in that manner. Only the chosen few are truly provided with developmental opportunities.

Great pay and benefits

Desventajas

Leadership doesn't always practice what they preach.

Csr I

The training is thorough. The expectations are clear. You must know how to problem solve and have great active listening skills to deal with the high volume of calls. I did not like the mandatory overtime due to power outages.

Great workplace

This job is the start of my career. When I first came in, I had zero experience and some knowledge on the field. They took care of me and walked me through everything.

Recruiting not honest

Recruiting lied about work schedule. Managers didn't seem to care about workers, didn't seem to even know what was going on. Acted like they were the best in the industry when in reality they were the bottom.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not great if your at the bottom go figure!!

Honestly as a current co-op looking for a way out be wary of management in the cyber security spaces since those managers are the type to micromanage you and what you do. I would also try to get experience and a degree before becoming an intern.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good workplace with opportunities for career progression.

Great company to work at with an emphasis on career development. Good leadership and alignment of personal goals to overall company goals. Great work/life balance.

Ventajas

Great work/life balance. Good culture. Good management.

Desventajas

Have to live locally to work there.

Great work life

decent life work balanceplenty of supervised helpGreat training teamgreat payDecent benefitsculture is great, alot of inclusivity. like meetings or bonding events
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

im gonna retire from here

great place to work they actually reward us for everything my supervisor even sends us gift cards for making adherence every month they have also just implemented a retention bonus

Overall a good place

Good place overall. Good benefits. The most qualified person does not necessarily get the job. It is often who you know instead of what you know when applying for a new position in the company. If you are patient and thankful for your position, then you will be satisified with DTE.

Stable

Questionable promotions
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

nice incentives, group activities via zoom,

Company is overall great, (with every company there are a few bad apples) , benefits are great , PTO and Sick are combined so when you’re sick with covid they take from that bank and thats that. Also offer department wide raffles throughout the month

A Great Place to Work For

DTE was a great place to work for. I loved and enjoyed my time working with smart, diversified group of people. I learned a lot and it was my first experience working towards my professional career. I honestly wanted to continue working there after my student Co-op employment ended but unfortunately, they have little to few positions that involves science degrees. I truly want to go back and work there because I have learned about safety, SOP's, and company's culture. They are employee oriented and will do anything to make the workplace enjoyable. I just wish their hiring process is faster and does not take that long. But overall, some people need to stop complaining here because else where is not as great as DTE. Their response to Covid, to having student co-op programs, to providing back to the community is what makes DTE a great place. I would love to come back.

Ventajas

positive culture, company lunches, bonus, great learning experience, safety, great people and company values.

Desventajas

hiring process takes too long, Co-op students are not paid Holidays, not enough positions in entry/intermediate level science degrees.

Good Stable Company

Easy to get used to the same job. People are nice and welcoming. No training plan so will need to ask people on how to do a few tasks. Free lunches and coffee every few days.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a reputable workplace.

The training is really bad, the materials given to retain and learn the information required are poorly put together. Turn-over rate is highTrainers and leaders are very rude, unprofessional and over-worked.Training classes are 60+ Responsibilities are unclear very oftenWages aren't fair and doesn't align with the overload of responsibilities. Bonuses were taken away.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en DTE Energy. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general